Argish LLC is committed to safeguarding your personal information. We are legally obliged to use any personal information that you give us in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal data.
We collect personal information such as your name, passport details, and email address only when you send them to us voluntarily as part of an enquiry or the booking process. The ways we use that information include the following:
- Responding to your message and helping us provide the information or services you have requested
- Booking tickets and hotels
- Preparing the necessary paperwork for your trip
- Keeping internal records
- Improving our products and services
- Occasionally sending promotional email about new trip types, new regions we are operating in, or any other information which we think you may find interesting
- Customizing the website according to your interests
The information that you provide on the booking form will be held confidentially except where disclosure is required by law or for the provision of the services you have requested. We will not pass your information on to 3rd parties for marketing, sales purposes, or any purpose other than those necessary to provide the services requested. All information is kept securely and can only be accessed only by employees or agents of Argish LLC who specifically require access to it for the completion of your booking and the provision of services requested.
To complete a booking, it is necessary to share certain information with our trusted regional partners such as hotels and airlines. When this occurs, only information that is absolutely essential to complete the booking is shared, and our partners are contractually obliged to follow Argish LLC’s data protection practices.
Our server also collects some information automatically from visitors to our website. We collect and temporarily store certain technical information about your visit for use in site management and security purposes. This information includes:
- The type of browser (e.g., Safari or Firefox) used to access our site.
- The operating system (OSX, Linux) used to access our site
- The date and time you access our site.
- The URLs of the pages you visit.
- The type of browser (e.g., Safari, Chrome or Firefox) used to access our site.
- The Internet domain from which you access our site
- Whether you used a search engine to find our site, were redirected here by a link or just typed the address into the address bar
- Which search engine you used to find our site
- The country you are located in
- The words you used to search for our site using a search engine
- The URL of the website or link you used to access our website
This information is only used to improve the way our site works. With this data, we learn about the number of visitors to our site, their locations, what they are searching for and the types of technology they use. We make no attempts to identify any site users individually. Raw data logs are retained temporarily as required for security and site management purposes only.
You may request details of personal information which we hold on you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.